Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm in GYPSYVILLE, Yeeee Hawwww!!!


Greetings Friends from far & wide!
I hope you're all lovin your weekend & enjoyin these last days of summer...I know I am!
Soooooo, y'all know how much I LOVE Round Top, Texas, right?
And y'all know that from my very 1st trip there, I fell MADLY in LOVE with the
Darlin Junk Gypsy's!


 Here's my Junk Gypsy's during Round Top's Spring Festival at
Miss Teresa of Garden Antique's, blog party...
Miss Amie, Miss Jolie & Miss Janie.
I sooooo ADORE them!


 Well, check this out Sweeties, I'm so DARNED excited I could BURST!
{that wouldn't be purdy now, would it? lol}
If you click right HERE , you'll see what all the fuss is about.
Yes, that'd be my 'SPOONIN' necklace in GYPSYVILLE...
'FREE BIRD'!!
Can you BELIEVE it???
Me, an honorary Junk Gypsy...Yeeeee Hawwww, Baby!!!
Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwwww!
Thanks Sweet Gypsy's, y'all just give me WINGS!!

XOXO
vintagesusie

14 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Susie!!! OMG!! I saw the spoon on their website but I did'nt know it was you girl!! This is so exciting!! This is a BIG DEAL!! All my heartfelt congratulations!! HIGH FIVE!
~Leslie

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Wow Nelly!! Now that's some good news ... CONGRATULATIONS!! I LOVE the design you talented little you ; )
I can hear your YEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWS all the way over here in Jersey!!
yay you!!
xo
Jill

amy boland said...

AWESOME!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I just love all of your designs and I know that they are going to be a big it!!!
XoXxo
amy boland

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I am so thrilled for you. Wow, this is huge.....huge......huge and well deserved. Yay.

Dianne said...

How very cool! I'm so envious!

Sue said...

I'm really happy for you!

Tammy said...

Congrats!and a big ole high 5!!
Love it!!
Wish I was at Round Top..seriously...wish I was there!!
Tammy
Junk Wild

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Woohoo!!!! You go girl!!! I am so excited for you!

nacherluver said...

Holy Cow! I can actually feel your excitement in your words. So happy for you! Checkin' out the links now!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Congratulations Susie!!!! I am going to give a shout out for you. Ciao Rita

Suz said...

You are one hot little mama, Susie. Hope you are having a blast!
Hugs,
Suz

Charlene said...

Congratulations Girl!!! You do love you the Junk Gypsy girls! I know you are about to pop! HUGS!
Charlene

The Divine Mrs M said...

When I saw this in the Gypsy goods, I wondered if it was yours! Wished they had given you a credit somewhere on the page!!! How wonderful for you!!! Will they pick up your Halloween ones? I would LOVE to get my hands on the Queen of Halloween!!!!

Sue said...

Susie- Your creations are so cool! You always have so much fun in your travels to TX, don't you? :-)
Hugs, Sue