Monday, October 29, 2012

I LOVE Art Paperdolls...'Well Behaved Women'


Greetings Friends...
I don't know about you, but I LOVE paperdolls!!!
I have ever since I was a child. I couldn't wait for my Mommy's
McCalls magazine to come in the mail every month, so I could get
the one page I ADORED...Betsy McCall.


Over the years, I have made my own Art Paperdolls & sold them at
my shop or given them as gifts. I LOVE giving my dolls as a card
rather then a traditional card. I think a card is looked at, appreciated,
saved for a couple of weeks & then tossed, where a paperdoll is
enjoyed, displayed & considered as a work of art.

{my finished doll}

This Christmas I decided I'm going to make paperdolls for my family &
loved ones & use them as the gift tag. Believe it or not, a lot of digital
work goes into making these little Sweeties! Searching the internet for
just the right images, sizing & coloring all the images, days spent on
Photoshop getting everything as perfect as possible, for ONE doll. 

{havin a little bubbly, while undressing...naughty}

This Naughty & Nice, Victorian Beauty is called...
How very true, right & she turned out so darn CUTE!!!
Sooooooo, I thought maybe it would be fun to share my one of a kind
creations on ETSY for everyone to enjoy. These are fun & easy to make,
just like when you were a kid. Instead of cutting & pasting, this time
your cutting & brading!! {adding brads} LOL
I will be listing them on ETSY for $5.00 as I design them. You will
receive a digital download, that you can download right to your own
computer & print from home & then Let The Fun Begin!!!
Hope you like them...there will be many more to come.

XOXO
vintagesusie

1 comment:

Ivy said...

The artdoll is so beautiful, thanks so much for the etsy shop info! xo