Saturday, March 26, 2011

Junkin Gypsy Style in Round Top, Texas...Ohhh Yeahhhh!


Howdy Y'all!!!!
I finally made it to heaven...Welcome to Round Top!
A tiny little town with a population of 77 in the hill country of southern Texas,
Round Top is my idea of what heaven should be.


It'll have wide open fields & gingerbread houses,
chippy white paint & rusty old horse trailers,
the bluest skies you ever have seen...
there will be longhorn steer & cows that look like oreos,
pie with blue bell ice cream & most certainly...
there will be GYPSY'S,
Junkin Gypsy's, the very BESTEST kind!


They are ALWAYS my very 1st stop when I step into town, but this being opening day & all,
 I was in for a treat cuz the WHOLE Gypsy Family was there to greet me.
Mama & Daddy Gypsy were helping set up the booth,
Gorgeous sister Gypsy's, Miss Amie & Miss Jolie, were adding their last minute touches
& the 2 tiniest Gypsy's were showing me some of there newly acquired Gyspy skills!!
One was mastering his paddle ball & had gotten up to hittin it 15 times...
& the other little one was showing me her FABULOUS Gypsy handbag,
I mean really, does it get any better then that??   ;)


Well, maybe it does, cuz then there's the STUFF!!!


GOOD STUFF!!!


These gals know how to throw a party kinda STUFF!!


It took everything I had not to throw myself into their luscious bed...


I was hot {as usual}, sweaty {what's new} & probably a little stinky {sorry}, but their linens looked soooo yummmmy...it really was a tough call!


Who knew skelenton's could look so awesome?


And what's with the deer havin more bling then me???   ;o
Only in TEXAS!   ;)


I ADORED their new line of nubby linen's, along with the "Oh Poop" baby picture of course!


Now that's my idea of BLING, BABY!


The ROYAL Mounted Police... lol.


Peacock Feather's & a PINK pay phone?? Coool!!


My on going joke..."I Work for Tee's"! {I really do girls}


And I wouldn't mind workin for BOOTS either!!! yummmmmmyyyyy


Fabulousity is just everywhere you look...


I mean SERIOUSLY Friends...


I REALLY, REALLY,
WISH YOU WERE HERE!  ;)
Stay tuned Sweet Hearts, there's soooo much more to come....

XOXO
vintagesusie

14 comments:

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Thanks for the photos. Didn't get to come! judy

Dar said...

OMG, can I say that? What a ride! You are so right with the word, Fabulosity! WOW! I instantly fell into that bed and the scalloped lamp skeleton fell right on top of me, along with a few bangled bling. I sure wish I was there. My TX sis and I would have a blast there. What a ride! Thanks for the invite. And to think I'm stuck up here knee deep in snow yet...ar~argh!
BlessYourHeart

Glenda said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! The first pics I'm seeing, coming out of the Junk Heaven Capital. So far away, but you just delivered it to me. Have the best of time.
~G~

Diane said...

You are sooooo funny! I will see you tomorrow =))
xoxo

Sue said...

Oh how I wish I would have been there! Looks like you had an awesome time...

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for sharing a little piece of heaven this morning!!

Alice said...

I wish I could be there too!!!! So Much Fabulous Stuff!!! Thanks for the photos.

Unknown said...

I can not wait to see it in person next week!! Yee Haw!! omg!! I really want those Old Gringo Boots!!

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Yeah......you made it! Out of the SNOW to SUNNY Texas. Oh how we wish we were there with you. Everything looks so awesome. Theres no place like the shopping in Texas. Thanks for sharing the great pics...makes me want to go junking. Wishing you a rootin-tootin good time and see you when you get back.
Sweet Blessings, Abbey

lordblessu said...

What a great time!!! Wish I was there but through your eyes, I was almost there!! I love the pictures. Good thing I'm seeing through your eyes because I would be flat broke!!!!!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

me too....i want to go sooooo bad. planning a trip for my daughters college graduation. thank u for the vintage~eye candy

Cindy said...

Susie, looks like the party started and you are having a TON of fun already! Thanks for sharing all of that great vintage, chipped, and well-worn eye candy!

Candy said...

Heading there myself. Can't believe I'm a Texas native and never been. But tomorrow all will be history. Wish there was more planning so I could see bloggin buddies...next time for sure.
Blessings ;-)

Plush Possum Studio said...

What a wonderful selection of photos you're sharing!!! Love the "Oh poop!" baby, but the Elvis'd-out Michelangelo's david statue is a hoot. This looks like our kind of place. Too bad we won't be down that way this year!
Have some more fun with our name on it while you'r eat it!
;)