Friday, August 14, 2009

Lambs & Ivy Boutique





































Well, I've had my shop open again now for about a month & a half & have been loving it! Here's a few pictures I took this week. The tutus in the crib have done wonderfully, I almost sold out of them, this is my last one. My sweet hubby found the garden & birdhouse benches at a garage sale for $25 & the cart on the side of the road ready for the trash, GREAT finds...I think I'm starting to rub off on him. He brought them home & white washed them, took them to the shop & they make great display pieces. All is well & I'm thoroughly enjoying being back in business. Please check out the badge on the right of my blog for the 3/50 Project, help keep your neighborhood small businesses open...we all thank you for your loyalty & support! :)

No comments: